We are looking for a Poultry Supervisor who can plan and organise poultry tasks, care for the flock, maintain equipment, follow biosecurity and health protocols, and assist the veterinarian. You should have a poultry science diploma or relevant experience, and be able to work in various conditions.
The position is on a full-time basis with very attractive remuneration for the right candidate. The position requires you to work both inside and in outside conditions, throughout the year. There is a physical aspect to the role required at times, such as lifting and other physical works.
Candidate shall be willing to relocate to the Middle East for this full-time assignment.
Reports to: Veterinary and Livestock Supervisor.
Before applying please read our tips for applying : CV writing Suggestions
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are invited to submit their resume and a cover letter detailing their relevant experience and qualifications to via the website https://www.dairyjobsearch.com
Only shortlisted candidat4es wil be responded to.
- To ensure all biosecurity controls are in place and adhered to as per protocols, to record daily checklist requirements and submit daily to Farm Office.
- Responsible for organizing all poultry tasks, collecting eggs for packing house and for incubator management and cleanliness.
- Ensure all poultry with the necessary and agreed amount of feed and water. Cleaning and disinfecting of poultry housing, equipment, and incubators / hatcheries to prevent disease, as per Company policy and instructions.
- Check daily for any disease or viruses and notify Veterinary if any concerns.
- Carry out and assist Veterinarian with vaccination and treatment programs as per company schedule.
- Checking all groups of chickens, removing any sick or weak chickens to a protected environment. Assist in routine vaccinations as instructed and transfer of all waste manure to compost facility.
- Ensure you are in a safe working environment and adhere to Company Health & Safety Policy.
- Strictly follow poultry biosecurity protocols as per Farm Procedures.
- Collect eggs and transfer to storekeeper for storage in logistic building.
- Poultry Science / Diploma, or 5 years plus experience of supervising poultry operations.
- Knowledge of poultry flock care equipment.
- Accurate record keeping. Attention to detail.
- English language proficiency.